Principal Mobile Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Principal Mobile Engineer to join our R&D team in developing the new rising product in the health landscape.
As a Principal Mobile Engineer at Lumen, you will have an impact on how we architect, build, scale, and maintain our mobile products. You’ll implement infrastructure and features that drive user adoption and retention, gain domain knowledge and participate in designing and implementing our technological roadmap.
Our ideal candidate has a real passion for making a positive change in the world, for technology and customers, has great communication skills, and loves to constantly improve themselves, our working practices, and our code base.
This is a great opportunity to join the core team of a growing successful startup and work with the most advanced technologies.
- Lead/Participate in system design and architecture discussions
- Implement and own cross platform features; be involved and impact the entire application lifecycle
- Teach, mentor, grow, and provide advice to other domain experts, individual contributors
- Acquire in-depth understanding of our technical challenges and strive to improve them
- Play a central role in technical, business, and organizational contributions
- Be a vocal advocate for technical excellence and help the team members make sound decisions
- Work with product managers, designers, and other developers to understand the desired application requirements and provide your feedback to improve the features outcome
What we're looking for
- 7+ years experience in iOS/Android/Flutter/React Native development
- Experience in core mobile architecture and internals, UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Proficient in mobile infra topics such as build and deployment, app stores, BLE, camera, sensors, etc
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Working knowledge of the mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience - advantage
- Knowledge of nutrition/metabolism/health - advantage
Something looks off?