Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Friday, January 27, 2023
We are looking for a passionate FP&A Analyst to join our finance team.
As our FP&A Analyst, you will have the opportunity to play a vital role as a key contributor in a rapidly growing company with a rare combination of a physical product and a mobile app with a subscription business model.
you will build and analyze financial efficiency metrics, explain deviations from the plan and provide insights to key stakeholders.
you will analyze the company OPEX and COGS structure, reflect implications on the company cash flow and burn rate and advise on measures that need to be taken.
With your modeling and analytical skills, you will create and reshape complex models to drive smart decisions cross company and management.
- Manage the budget control and analysis to keep expenses controlled including actual Vs. budget forums.
- Analyze departments' HC And salaries efficiency and ROI assessments for new dedicated teams / key roles
- Perform financial forecasting and budgeting while engaging various stakeholders in the company
- Analyze company COGS elements
- Deliver key financial forecasting, along with insightful performance reporting and analysis
- Prepare presentations to investors, management, and other stakeholders
What we’re looking for
- B.A in Economics/Accounting/Business Management (Accounting – Advantage)
- Proven experience as an FP&A Analyst or equivalent in a high-tech company
- Experience working in a SaaS environment (B2C- Big Advantage)
- Master in Excel
- Analytical thinker with excellent data-collection skills
- Experience working with BI and Big data tools
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and collaborate with cross-border teams to accomplish job roles
- Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- High-level written and verbal skills both in English and Hebrew
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
See more open positions at Lumen
Something looks off?