Senior QA Engineer
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our R&D team in developing the new rising product in the health landscape. If you are looking for a challenging and influential position, and are passionate about making an impact, then you might be the person we are looking for!
As a QA Engineer at Lumen, you will work with the company's stakeholders and will be responsible for syncing and making sure to deliver high-quality standards of our product.
Our ideal candidate has a real passion for quality, great communication skills, and is eager to grow and be a team player.
If you love working on high-impact projects, with a "to do good" mindset, you’ll fit right in.
This is a great opportunity to join the core team of a growing successful startup and help build our culture and product from within.
- Analyze user stories to identify test cases, ensuring an appropriate mix of manual and automated tests coverage
- Mentor for quality assurance strategies and best practices
- Use data and KPIs to assess the quality and identify improvement tasks that should be prioritized
- Assess test automation suites to find opportunities for improvement in efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide a view of delivery readiness and collaborate with other teams to ensure timely release
What are we looking for
- 5+ years experience working as a QA
- Hands-on experience in testing user-facing apps (mobile - advantage) and different forms of testing (unit, integration, acceptance, exploratory, ..)
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Experience coaching others on quality assurance and testing
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Experience with UI Test Automation - advantage
- Experience with relational databases - advantage
- Knowledge of nutrition/metabolism/health - advantage
Something looks off?