Site Content Manager (Contract)
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Site Content Manager (Contract) to join our team!
As part of the Brand and Corporate Marketing team, you’ll work closely with the Senior Digital Producer to manage site production, supporting all programs and campaigns. Partnering with teams across Marketing, this position will deliver real business impact by keeping site content current and accurate by efficiently tackling ongoing site management.
In this role, you will be responsible for content management and own projects for proactive optimization of site content. If you love managing high-quality and engaging website content that drives business success, this is a team you want to join! This is a fully remote, 4 month contract with the potential for extending.
Who will love this job
- An organization aficionado – detail oriented is an understatement, plans and processes are what make you tick. You love knowing every t is crossed and i dotted and you don’t care who knows it
- An effective communicator - can work with design, content and tech teams to orchestrate world-class web experiences
- An agile executor - adept at balancing multiple projects with ease and motivated to continually improve the status quo; always up for projects that will help you gain new skills
- A doer - can get things done and loves working in a dynamic environment; we move quickly, and we need a teammate who will too
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors on ongoing site content updates and optimization
- Perform regular site audits to ensure various pages are up-to-date, accurate and reflect current business and marketing priorities
- Maintain website content, including adding new content, updating existing content in support of marketing campaigns, international expansion and overall business goals
- Manage process to ensure all site experiences are on-brand and accessible
You should have
- Experience working with a CMS (CraftCMS, Drupal, Wordpress, Contentful or similar)
- Experience in a marketing, content or project management role
- Strong attention to detail and a love of organization
- The ability to work well in a team, and adapt to an evolving environment with competing priorities
- Experience supporting lead generation sites, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The national pay range for this role is $31.73/hr - $48.08/hr. Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate's experience and local cost of labor.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. We’ve won numerous awards including Inc. Magazine Best Workplace (2018-2022), Glassdoor #1 Best Place to Work, Forbes Cloud 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 5000, Crain’s Best Places to Work NYC, Fortune’s Great Place to Work (2019 - 2022), and Mogul’s Top 100 Workplaces for Diverse Representation (2022). We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, fully paid option(s) for health coverage (medical, dental and vision), disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation and a 401(k) matching program. For Dublin-based employees, we offer 25 days' vacation and an employer matching pension program.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page
**We are a distributed company and do our best work where it works best for us - as individuals and as teams. Our regional headquarters are based in New York (North America) and Dublin (Europe), but our employees are distributed across the US, Canada, and Ireland. **
Our Talent Acquisition (TA) team at Greenhouse has recently been notified of a phishing scam targeting candidates applying for our open roles. Scammers have been posing as hiring managers and recruiters in an effort to access candidates’ personal and financial information. Please note that any communication from our hiring teams at Greenhouse regarding a job opportunity will only be made by a Greenhouse employee with an @greenhouse.io email address. We would never ask you as part of our interview process to provide personal or financial information, including but not limited to your social security number, online account passwords, credit card numbers, passport information and other related banking information. If you believe you’ve been a victim of a phishing attack, please mark the communication as “spam” and alert us right away at .
Something looks off?