Senior Director of Sales, Labor & Trust
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Color is a health technology company that makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. We work with governments, public health institutions, employers, and national health initiatives around the world to provide the tools for preventive health and infectious disease management, including testing, vaccinations, and other services.
Apply to join Color and do the most meaningful work of your career. If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
How You’ll Contribute:
- Help build a strong foundation and go-to-market strategy in the union/labor segment for a rapidly-growing company
- Own a named account list and develop account plans for winning and expanding business
- Develop deep expertise and continuous assessment of our customer’s needs and challenges
- Effectively communicate Color’s value proposition and aligning to the uncovered customer needs
- Drive the full sales cycle from prospecting strategy through deal close and pre-implementation operational strategy
- Effectively manage multiple stakeholders throughout buyer organization
- Develop relationships with union stakeholders at prospective and existing clients
- Work cross-functionally with multiple functions during sales cycle (eg. product, finance, legal, marketing) to move deals forward and ensure customer success
- Contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product, Engineering, and Science teams to help drive Color’s product strategy
- Partner with leadership team to brainstorm and execute on new business opportunities (ie new products, verticals, use cases)
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 6+ years of enterprise sales experience with a track record of top performance on team and exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Experience selling into unions and labor organizations nationwide
- Healthcare-specific sales experience
- Experience owning end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting through complex contract negotiation
- Experience closing complex, multi-stakeholder deals by executing a consultative sales approach and effectively aligning key decision makers
- Experience building relationships with and selling into union leadership
- Comfortable -- furthermore thrives -- in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- A builder’s mindset and founder’s mentality
- Strong desire to meaningfully contribute to Color’s mission of improving health outcomes at scale leveraging world-class technology
- A constant desire to learn and improve
- Proven strategies to prioritize and stay focused on highest-value activities
- Methodical persistence and creativity finding ways to deliver value to our customers
Nice To Haves:
- Experience building out a GTM strategy for a new product and/or existing product into a new market
Color is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities in our recruitment process.
Mandatory Vaccination Policy Disclosure
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Color requires anyone working onsite or visiting Color’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Color.
See more open positions at Color
Something looks off?