Customer Success Manager
Here at Beyond, we are passionate about helping vacation rental owners and managers grow their business. Backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, we have grown to the global leader of short term rental revenue management systems that drive revenue growth. We attribute our success to our belief that the people are the most important part of a business, and our commitment to being a fantastic place to work.
It's with that in mind that Beyond is looking to add a Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Experience Team in Europe. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Success, we’ve recently built out a new pooled service offering for our SMB clients and you will be a key asset in developing and executing the strategy. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a solid grasp of customer success processes who’s looking to take their expertise and build something new! You’ll develop & implement new processes, drive the results of the initiative, and serve as a go-to resource for other team members.
Before reading further...
Beyond is passionate about diversity and cultivating our team’s potential. If you’re hungry for a good opportunity, but don't meet every point in this job description, please apply anyway!
As our Customer Success Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing all post-sale customer support during the customer lifecycle from implementation to renewal.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all SMB clients during the Onboarding, Training and Support phases of their journey with Beyond.
- Effectively managing a customer’s onboarding experience, ensuring that the customer and our team complete each task in a timely manner.
- Hosting training webinars on revenue management best practices and how to effectively use our tool to increase revenue. Performing regular check-ins with key stakeholders to ensure customer goals are being met.
- Proactively managing relationships with accounts to maintain overall customer health.
- Monitoring and reporting on the health and risk of accounts.
- Securing annual subscription renewals.
- Responding to requests for support in a timely manner.
- Documenting learnings to assist troubleshooting efforts of other team members
- Proactively creating expert customer content (e.g. helpdesk articles, videos, training quizzes) to guide our customers.
- Contributing to the development of customer support processes as our customer base continues to grow.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Curious: you are curious by nature and have a knack for learning the ins and outs of software and a desire to dive into issues tp understand what is going on beneath the surface.
- Empathetic: you are able to understand customer pain points and genuine desire to help our customers resolve issues
- People and Customer-Centric: you enjoy working with people and are driven to provide an excellent customer experience. You pride yourself on going above and beyond for teammates and customers
- Creative: you have the drive to identify creative ways to improve the customer experience and suggest new, out-of-the-box ideas
Now that we’ve told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we're looking for in a candidate:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English and Portuguese, another European language is a plus
- Experience communicating difficult, technical concepts with customers in a professional and thoughtful way
- Experience balancing multiple tasks and customer needs simultaneously. Ability to prioritize your workday independently
- Ability to handle working in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience working with software or the ability to learn a wide variety of tools.
So what can you expect after you apply? Your application will be personally reviewed by a member of the Beyond hiring team and if there is a match in your experience and the role, you will:
- Have a video conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about your experience and interest, but also an opportunity for you to learn more about us
- Meet with our Manager of Customer Experience, EMEA for a deeper dive video conversation
- Complete an assignment relevant to the role and meet with a few additional members of the Customer Experience team
- Meet with our CTO/Co-Founder
We are serious about our core values: We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It. If those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond offers a wide variety of benefits like: stock options, unlimited PTO, work from home office stipend, private health insurance and more! You can learn more about our benefits by visiting our careers site!
We Care about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints, and believe that our ability to help short term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.
Please review our GDPR Statement here.
Something looks off?