Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
The Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) is responsible for driving revenue growth by building and nurturing new and existing client relationships, facilitating customer success, and developing strategic, value-based business relationships. The role requires a strong focus on developing new business, as well as expansion of existing accounts. Success will be achieved through solid territory and strategic account planning, prospecting to identify new and additional opportunities, qualifying and developing opportunities within Fortune 1000 accounts, understanding the client’s business needs, building and maintaining a pipeline of 3-4x quota, and meeting and ideally exceeding sales quota.
- Identify, generate and qualify sales opportunities and a maintain a pipeline of 3-4x quota
- Discover and identify prospect needs and align with our products and solutions
- Successfully present and demonstrate our products and solutions to C-level executives and stakeholders
- Prepare and present professional, detailed proposals that support customer needs
- Navigate complex decision-making processes and evaluations leveraging sales methodologies and process
- Overcome objections and obstacles to win
- Develop strong expertise in our products and space
- Accurately manage pipeline and forecast, maintain in CRM
- Co-sell with partners and resellersCollaborate with management, SDR, SC and other internal teams
- 5+ years of previous software EAE work experience or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience selling to C-level executives, especially Finance
- Proven track record of managing and selling into Fortune 1000 accounts
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Prior experience selling both direct and with resellers
- Opportunity to work with world-class leadership in a fast-growing, successful startup company
- Competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and commissions-based target incentive
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k), FSA
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
See more open positions at AppZen
Something looks off?