She/he will be independent, confident, and able to develop and implement processes to support a high rate of business growth in a fast paced and lean startup environment. This person will be hands on and able to effectively interface and synthesize information from all other departments in the organization. It is essential that the successful candidate has strong communication and organization skills and a high level of attention to detail.
• Over 5+ years of experience working in consumer electronics, retail or lifestlye brands.
• Implement an operations system that is lean. Lead the implementation of related operations.
• Ability to prioritize and execute multiple active projects simultaneously. Adjust priority levels, processes and approach as necessary to meet company expectations.
• Manage expectations with regard to scope, quality, schedule and budget.
• Have experience developing quality control processes.
• Possess a network of external and internal contacts appropriate to job
• Experience with supply chain, distribution and inventory systems is required.
• Knowledge of electronics certifications and certification process.
• Six-sigma certification is a bonus.
• Must be a team player.
• Must have excellent communication skills and leadership skills.
• Must have prior experience working with multiple Contract Manufacturers.
• Must have prior experience leading cross-functional teams.
• Must be willing to work in Downtown Santa Barbara Office (1.5 miles from the Beach) and be willing to travel.
Perks of TrackR
Downtown Santa Barbara based start-up
Flexible vacation/sick days
Medical Insurance and 401k plan
Work in the Consumer Electronics field
Office snacks and drinks
Friday team lunches, with weekly presentations from different departments
Please respond with a cover letter and resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer